[Lustre-discuss] lctl problem

Lundgren, Andrew Andrew.Lundgren at Level3.com
Mon Jun 2 08:45:23 PDT 2008

Is there a place where the networks options are thoroughly discussed?  I have read though the manual and not found a lot on it.

I would like to understand exactly what the different options and behaviors are.

Thanks!

--
Andrew