[Lustre-discuss] lctl problem

David L.H. dlhevroni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:28:23 PDT 2008

Thanks so much for your  e-mail, I did it for all the OSS and MDS and
now I had 3 network when I run 'lctl list_nids' I get:
10.xx.xx.xx at o2ib
10.xx.xx.xx at tcp
192.xx.xx.xx at tcp1
Now I need to config and mount the client, some clients connect to ib
device, some to 10.xx
and some to 192.xx. When I mount -t luster 10.xx.xx.xx at tcp or
10.xx.xx.xx at o2ib it's look good and every thing work. I don't know what
to do with the client that suppose to connect to tcp1, what should be at
/etc/modprob.conf and how I mount the lustre system, files, etc.
192.xx.xx.xx at tcp or 192.xx.xx.xx at tcp1 ?

thanks david