[Lustre-discuss] Download Problems with lustre 1.6.4.3

David Brown dmlb2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:48:13 PDT 2008

>  I had the *very same* experience, receiving from SDLC talk about
>  firewall settings etc., culminating in an off-topic and canned
>  referral to the Java development community -- very frustrating.
>  I found the RPMs I was seeking at the download site Oleg mentioned.
>  Feels like arriving at an oasis of sanity.  -- Thank you very much!

If there has been more issues than just mine and if you've brought the
download issue up with SDLC. I'd like to know a few things from you if
you could (this goes to anyone having issues).

1) location in the world or internet.
2) when you tried to download.
3) if you have some SDLC reference number that I can pass on to the
people I'm talking to so they can see there's a more wide spread issue
here (Sun being stupid? ;).

The more data we can throw at them complaining about this hopefully
they'll get the picture that it sucks and they need to fix it.

Thanks,
- David Brown