[Lustre-discuss] Build Lustre Client

anil kumar anil.k.kv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 00:47:48 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have different kernel version "2.6.9-78.0.0.0.1.ELxenU" as it is an
virtual System, we tried building packages for this kernel & it failed, but
as per the documentation i could not see any support for this kernel listed.
It is important that we need to use 2.6.9-78.0.0.0.1.ELxenU version of xen
kernel.

Thanks
Anil