[Lustre-discuss] exporting lustre over nfs to osx

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:59:07 PDT 2009

Is it possible to mount a lustre file system that's being exported via
nfs, on a Mac OSX workstation?

I searched through the web, but I'm unable to find any references to
anyone trying it whether successful or failure.

When I try it here on my testbed it mounts fine, but sending any data
causes an input/output error and does not create the file at all.

Can anyone point me to some documentation that shows any quirks on the
implementation that I might have missed?

Thanks