[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 1.8 and vanilla kernel version

Ralf Utermann ralf.utermann at physik.uni-augsburg.de
Fri Apr 24 07:22:24 PDT 2009

Dear list,

we are using Lustre on a Debian compute cluster. With the  Debian Lustre
packages we have to use a vanilla kernel as a base and currently we
use a 2.6.22.19.
My question: will there be a patch series for a newer vanilla kernel
in Lustre 1.8? At least I don't see it in CVS ...
Or has anybody a newer kernel working as a server?

Best regards, Ralf
--
        Ralf Utermann