[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 1.8 and vanilla kernel version

David Brown dmlb2000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:45:39 PDT 2009

Personally, I'm waiting for them to get the "use vanilla kernel
greater than 2.6.27 for servers" bug out of the way first, they have
testing and are also trying to integrate ext4 that direction.

I think it would be nice to get an updated vanilla patch set in the
lustre source :)

Thanks,
- David Brown