[Lustre-discuss] Lustre and iSCSI

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at technicolor.com
Mon Aug 3 16:01:02 PDT 2009

Hi David,

I did some experiments last year with Lustre 1.6.x and a Dell iSCSI
enclosure. It was a little slow (proof of concept mainly) due to sharing MDT
and OST traffic on a single GigE strand, but as long as the operating system
presents a valid block device, Lustre works fine.

hth
Klaus

On 7/31/09 11:13 AM, "Cliff White" <Cliff.White at Sun.COM> etched on stone
tablets: