[Lustre-discuss] Lustre-1.9.210: mkfs.ldiskfs?

Thu Jul 2 09:34:07 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 09:29 -0700, Jim Garlick wrote:

> Adding a build-time requirement (and presumably BuildRequires:)

No, not at all a BuildRequires: as it's not really needed for building.

The only reason I'd propose a configure check is to prevent the "tar
xzvf lustre-...tar.gz; configure; make; make install; mkfs ..." scenario
from tripping over the same problem.

Maybe the reality is that we cannot do enough to protect people who want
to use the above MO for building their Lustre systems.

b.