[Lustre-discuss] debian/ubuntu .deb packaging

Mon Jun 1 06:21:28 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I have a patch for our current development tree that adds the
required /debian directory in order to be able to package up a patchless
client from a source checkout/tarball release of Lustre.

Before it can get added to our source tree it needs inspecting from a
couple of people knowledgeable in doing .deb packaging however.

So I am hoping that a couple of the people responsible for the packaging
of the existing .debs for Ubuntu/Debian wouldn't mind inspecting my
patch.  Or anyone else who feels they are proficient enough in .deb
packaging to offer approval or constructive criticism of my patches is
welcome.  You will need an account in our bugzilla in order to transact
the inspection and approval and/or criticism.

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
b.