[Lustre-discuss] MDT backup procedure

John White jwhite at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 18 23:12:15 PDT 2009

Ah, if I had only read on one mail I would have seen this procedure is
far more complex than described in the Operations Manual.  I suppose
that's one of the benefits of an object based FS.
John White
High Performance Computing Services (HPCS)
(510) 486-7307
One Cyclotron Rd, MS: 50B-3209C
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Berkeley, CA 94720