[Lustre-discuss] Read-only file system

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:17:36 PDT 2009

Hi Brian:

thanks for the reply as usual...

Well, there were no server problems but I did run a e2fsck on the MDT
and OST I managed to fix the corruptions (or have the e2fsck do it for
me).

So far no issues. But I do notice some files which have ?????? by their stats.

Fortunately, these aren't important files, but I am not sure how to
remove them. Any thoughts?

TIA