[Lustre-discuss] Is OFED 'kernel-ib' required for o2ib on RHEL5?

Lawrence Sorrillo sorrillo at jlab.org
Tue Mar 23 05:47:16 PDT 2010

I dont believe the trio combination of lustre-1.8.2, OFED-1.5 and
RHEL5.4 is supported.

I think there is a problem integrating with OFED-1.5 and
lustre-1.8.2(specifically with the module ko2iblnd.ko)

I tried this for several days and failed at this module everytime.

The following page suggests that some of these modules are not friendly
with OFED-1.5

http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Lustre_Release_Information#Lustre_Support_Matrix

If you get this to work, please give me a shout about it.

Cheers,
~Lawrence