[Lustre-discuss] Is OFED 'kernel-ib' required for o2ib on RHEL5?

Marco Aurelio L Gomes mgomes at tpn.usp.br
Tue Mar 23 06:01:23 PDT 2010

I've tried also to get Lustre 1.8.2 working with RHEL5.4 and OFED 1.5
but I didn't get this trio working. Even with OFED 1.4.2 I had problems
when modprobing lustre module.

The only trio that work here is Lustre 1.8.1, OFED 1.4.2 and kernel
2.6.18-128 (RHEL5.3)

If someone had success on Lustre 1.8.2 with OFED 1.5 please let me know.

Regards,
Marco Gomes
Systems/HPC-Cluster
Numeric Offshore Tank