[Lustre-discuss] Metadata performance question

Temple Jason jtemple at cscs.ch
Tue Oct 5 08:02:06 PDT 2010

I believe that was the *goal* of 2.0, but unfortunately, that lofty goal was not met, the timeline of which seemed to stretch from when Sun purchased Lustre until some time in the far future.

See here for the features available in 2.0:

http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Lustre_2.0_Features

-Jason Temple