[Lustre-discuss] Setting up quotas

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Tue Oct 5 10:31:15 PDT 2010

Can I setup quotas after lustre is active? Or does that require taking
everything offline? Or could I just run "lfs quota on" and then start
setting quotas for every user? Will running this command on one client
then effect all of them? or do I have to run it everywhere? And is
there a way to notify users or at least the admins via email? Or is it
simply something that is returned on the shell?

David

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!