[Lustre-discuss] multipathd or sun rdac driver?

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:27:56 PDT 2011

We already use multipathd in our install already, but this was
something I wondered about. We use Sun disk arrays and they mention
the use of their RDAC driver to multipathing on Linux. Since its from
the vendor, one would think it be better. What does the collective
think?

Sun StorageTek RDAC Multipath Failover Driver for Linux
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19373-01/820-4738-13/chapsing.html

David
--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!