[Lustre-discuss] Landing and tracking tools improvements

Chris Gearing chris at whamcloud.com
Mon May 23 10:06:40 PDT 2011

We now have a whole kit of tools [Jira, Gerrit, Jenkins and Maloo] used
for tracking, reviewing and testing of code that are being used for the
development of Lustre. A lot of time has been spent integrating and
connecting them appropriately but as with anything the key is to
continuously look for ways to improve what we have and how it works.

So my question is what do people think of the tools as they stand today
and how can we improve them moving forwards. if people can respond to
lustre-discuss then I'll correlate the outcome of any discussions and
then create a Wiki page that can form some plan for improvement.

Please be as descriptive as possible in your replies and take into
account that I and others have no experience of Lustre past so if you
liked something prior to the current tools you'll need to help me and
them understand the details.

Thanks

Chris

---