[Lustre-discuss] Thread might be hung, Heavy IO Load messages

Charles Taylor taylor at hpc.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:27:51 PST 2012

You may also want to check and, if necessary, limit the lru_size on your clients.   I believe there are guidelines in the ops manual.      We have ~750 clients and limit ours to 600 per OST.   That, combined with the setting zone_reclaim_mode=0 should make a big difference.

Regards,

Charlie Taylor
UF HPC Center