[Lustre-discuss] Latest RHEL/CentOS kernel that compiles against Lustre 1.8 git tree?

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
Fri Mar 30 11:51:32 PDT 2012

My Lustre system (IB, Xeon-E5, 4xOSS, 4xOST, 84TB, 16 clients) is a
development only system. No meaningful data. It is currently loaded
with CentOS5.8 and I have Lustre 1.8 source checked out via git last
night. I'm happy to test and provide feedback.

FTR, I think Intel's new isci driver is a real PITA.

--
Jeff Johnson

jeff dot johnson at aeoncomputing.com
www.aeoncomputing.com

4905 Morena Boulevard, Suite 1313 - San Diego, CA 92117