[lustre-discuss] wiki.lustre.org - input on community content

Scott Nolin scott.nolin at ssec.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 28 13:25:13 PDT 2015

Thank you for clarifying the OpenSFS vs lustre.org thing Chris, this
makes sense to me.

That makes it even easier. So my suggestions now mostly boil down to
getting links to category information in the sidebar. I'm guessing that
can either be done manually by a site admin or with a mediawiki
extension of some kind.

Thanks again,

Scott