[lustre-discuss] Lustreerror: Error -2 syncing data on lock cancel

Manno, Dominic Anthony dmanno at lanl.gov
Tue Mar 22 09:35:03 PDT 2016

Hi Kurt,

Have a look at https://jira.hpdd.intel.com/browse/LU-6664. Andreas gives a good explanation as to what is going on in his last comment. If you need more clarification, post back to the list. We have experienced this here at LANL with multiple 2.5.x filesystems. Some use ldiskfs, while others use zfs.

-Dominic