[lustre-discuss] LUG sponsorship opportunity

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Wed Mar 14 16:29:21 PDT 2018

OpenSFS Members,

Sponsorships Available! The Lustre User Group meeting is a two and a half
day event that is the primary venue for discussion and seminars on open
source parallel file system technologies with a unique focus on the LustreR
parallel file system. The annual LUG events are typically attended by
150-200 attendees and provide a great opportunity to get your brand
highlighted in the Lustre community!

LUG sponsorship is open to everyone in the Lustre community, both OpenSFS
Supporters and non-Supporters. There are two broad categories for supporting
LUG, sponsorship of LUG itself and sponsorship of specific a LUG event, such
as the opening reception or a night out.

This year, LUG is being held at the Argonne Theory and Computing Life
Sciences Conference Center (TCS) and the main hotel is the Chicago Marriott
Southwest at Burr Ridge. These locations are in the Chicago suburbs and have
plenty of venues for evening activities nearby.

We would like to thank our committed sponsors so far:

Platinum Level

                        Cray

                        DDN

                        Intel

Silver Level

                        RAID, Inc.

If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please see the attached
document. If there are any questions, please contact admin at opensfs.org
<mailto:admin at opensfs.org>

Thank you,

Charles Underwood

OpenSFS Administration

3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97003 USA

Phone: +1 503-619-0561 | Fax: +1 503-644-6708

Twitter: @OpenSFS <https://twitter.com/opensfs>

Email: admin at opensfs.org <mailto:admin at opensfs.org>  | Website:
www.opensfs.org <http://www.opensfs.org>